Version presented at OpenCon 2015:
My pledge to be open:
- I will not edit, review, or work for closed access journals.
- I will blog my work and post preprints, when possible.
- I will publish only in open access journals.
- I will not publish in Cell, Nature, or Science.
- I will pull my name off a paper if coauthors refuse to be open.
- I will share my code, when possible.
- I will share my raw and processed data, when possible.
- I will practice open notebook science, when possible.
- I will ask my professional society to support open access.
- I will speak out about my choices.
I pledge to:
- edit and review only for open access journals
- publish only in open access journals
- openly share my working manuscripts
- openly share my code, when possible
- openly share my data, when possible
- openly share my notebooks, when possible
- ask my professional societies to support open research
- speak out in support of open research